2007-08 BCGS Events
Masterclass: Saturday, November 3, 2007: 3 p.m. Boston Conservatory.
BCGS 30th Anniversary Celebration
Performances by BCGS directors Frank Wallace, Nicholas Ciraldo, Robert Ward, Glorianne Collver-Jacobson, and Lance Gunderson
Co-presented with Northeastern University Music Department
New Music Festival
In honor of Daniel Pinkham (1923-2006)
- Cem Duruoz, Turkish/American guitarist
- Atanas Ourkouzounov, Bulgarian composer/guitarist with Mie Ogura, flute
- Arc Duo, Heather Holden, flute and Bradley Colten, guitar
- Duo Maresienne, Henriksen/Lewis, lute and gamba
- Thea Lobo and Daniel Acsadi, voice and guitar
- Berit Strong, guitar
- Lectures by Jerald Harscher and Glenn Kurtz
- Members Concert of 21st century music with John Muratore, Mark Small, Robert Paul Sullivan, Jose Lezcano with Jennifer Yeaton-Parris, flute, Mark and Beverly Davis, Grigory Goryachev and Zaira Meneses, Aaron Larget-Caplan, and Steve Lin.
Eduardo Minozzi Costa
WORKSHOP What Every Guitarist Needs To Know About The Body
Saturday, October 13, 2007: 1 p.m. Northeastern University, Ryder Hall 354.
Fee: $25 general / $20 BCGS members
Jerald Harscher, guitarist with a Master’s degree from Yale and a specialist in the body’s relationship to the guitar, presents an introduction to Body Mapping.
MASTERCLASS with Michael Nicolella
Saturday, February 2, 2008: 3 p.m. Northeastern University, Ryder Hall 354.
To play: $40 for members, $50 non-members; auditors $10; Northeastern students audit for free.